Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 305 CANCER FREE

Oh my gosh, I am just so excited that I could jump up and down.  Praise God.  I just got back from Dr. Popatia's office.  The results of Tuesday's pet scan is that I am free of cancer.  I just feel so blessed and so grateful and give God all the praise, honor and glory. 

My daughter was with me and everyone in the office was just as excited for me.  So next is a colonoscopy to take care of any precancerous polyps that may be there and at the same time to figure out what's going on with my liver.   I think it's from the chemo and will correct itself in time as will the neuropathy but will see what Dr. Manji has to say about it.

Thanks so much to everyone who has prayed for and with me through this journey.

Precious Lord, Jehovah Rapha,
Forgive me for my doubt, my unbelief as I struggled with worry this past week.  Thank You for being there for me every time I called on You through this journey.  I know that You hear me, that You have always heard me.  You are my all Father.
Thank You for being with me as I continue the journey to heal my liver and the neuropathy.
I ask special blessings on every person that has prayed with and for me through this.  You have gifted me with the most wonderful friends.
I love You Lord.  I love You.
In Jesus' precious name, the name above all names.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment