Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 245 Heal me Lord.....

and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved for You are the one I praise."
Jeremiah 17:14

I was given this verse by friend Lisa who is fighting multiple myeloma.  I've had a good and bad week.  The good was time spent with friends.  The bad was the rest of it was spent on the couch with an energy level of about minus five.   Nausea reappeared in the evenings and I got nothing accomplished. 

The week before Christmas is not the time to be down.  So much I wanted to do.  I've cried over doing nothing.  Is this still the chemo or something else?  I can't even allow those thoughts to enter my mind. 

"You restored me to health and let me live."
Isaiah 38:16

I have to focus back on my healing.  It's too easy to allow lethargy to take me nowhere, to allow my mind to wander to places that do my health no good.  I have to shore up my stamina.  Tuesday I'm flying to Beaver Creek, Colorado, with my precious little family.  I have extra thermal underwear to stay warm and surgical masks to wear during the flight to keep the flu germs away.  Probably most of my time will be spent in front of a fireplace and that's okay.  I think just the change of scenery will be good for me. 

Father God, Jehovah Rapha,
Thank You for another beautiful, warm and humid Texas day in which to love, thrive and heal.  I thank You, Father, for Your healing mercies that are filling and surrounding me and every other cancer warrior out there.  I thank You for Your traveling mercies that will protect us during these days in which we join with family to honor the birth of Your precious Son.
Bless us, heal us, save us so that we may praise and honor You.
These things I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, the one true Messiah.
Amen

1 comment:

  1. I have been cure of a my breast cancer which i have suffered for 6years. My husband and i have done by our power but no results. Jst 2weeks ago, My husband came telling me about a doctor that cure people with different kind of diseases and infections with herbal and traditional medicine. I felt reluctant beuace i was tired of hearing this and that everyday. But i gave a try to the doctor lamp who we met online. I emailed him on the internet herbalcuremedicine@live.com, he told me about his herbal healing medicine called "UGBESIN D1 CLIPTON HB" I gave in the requirements needed to prepare the medicine. he directed me on how to use it for 7days twice daily with the soap. I did as he said, just the 10th day, i felt free within my self in the morning. I asked my husband to let us to for check up, and we found out that the tumor is gone. My breast that was swollen came back to normal, it all looks like a magic in a film play, but that was the result.
    I got clean results from doctor lamp herbal and traditional medicine called "UGBESIN D1 CLIPTON HB" that cured my breast cancer.

    ReplyDelete