Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day 191 Another First

I'm too weak today to sit up very long so just a quick update.
Went in for infusion yesterday.  White blood cells up, platelets down, otherwise okay.
I had a reaction to the cold temp in the Dr's office yesterday so they had to stop the treatment for a while.  My palms started stinging like ant bites and while I watched them, the looked like someone had painted them with iodine.  Covered up and wearing thick gloves because this is not an unusual reaction for patients on oxilliplatin.
Another big dose of benadryl and I am still sleeping that off.  Up side is that all day yesterday and so far today ..........  no nausea!  That is a wonderful first and about the only time in the last four months that I've been without that heavy muddy feeling in my stomach.

Thank You Father.  I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment