Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 194 Still Shaky

I slept all day Thursday after getting unplugged from the chemo and all day Friday.  I had no more reactions to cold, but I'm still sort of weak and shaky and old friend, nausea, is back.  I wrote morning pages this morning and I hardly recognized my handwriting.  It was sort of tiny and squiggly and looked nothing like the writing on the previous pages. 

What kept coming through this morning in my writing was gratitude and thankfulness.  In a way, I just feel so fortunate that I'm able to paint a little, not much but enough to have enough sales to stay current with bills.  I'm so grateful for the people that follow this blog and pray for me and for others on the same journey that I'm on.  I'm thankful that I only have THREE MORE TREATMENTS and then I'll be able to work on getting my strength and some muscle mass back.   Right now I resemble a deflated balloon but I know that once I'm done with joy juice,  normal will quickly return. 

I'm grateful for my precious family, my church family, my friends, my home, my little animal family that sticks to me like glue.  Chipper Dale, my golden, takes every step that I take.  Crystal, my white cat, loves when I'm down for the count so she can snuggle up with me and not share my attention with Chipper. 

Most of all, precious Father, I am grateful for Your protection, Your healing and knowing that no matter what happens, You're there with me and for me. 
I humble myself before You in gratitude for Your loving presence.  I ask that same knowledge of Your love and protection be felt by everyone else out there fighting this dreaded enemy. 
I ask in the name of Jesus Christ, the one true Messiah.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment