Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 196 Better Yet!

Oh my gosh, I got up feeling great this morning.  Started right in painting and painted for a few hours.   Laid down for a nap after and realized I didn't need or want a nap.  What's up with that?!  I'm excited.       Thank You Jesus.   My appetite is good and nausea is at a minimum so no meds necessary so far today.  Yay!

Tomorrow is election day.  Probably most of you have already voted.  I haven't, as the polling place is only 1/2 block from my house so I usually wait until the actual day to vote.   If you haven't voted, please be sure to.   Friend Grace reminded me how important it is to pray before voting to make sure we are guided to elect a leader that will lead us in a Godly manner and protect our right to worship our God.

"Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord."   Psalm 33:11

I have a special prayer request today.  Ray, whose wife and daughter are part of my church family, has received news that cancer has spread to his liver and other parts.  Please pray for his healing and for his family who care for him daily.  He has some chemo treatments left so prayers that they are powerful and effective. 

Friend Frank's family reports that he has another treatment and then will have time off for the holiday.  My upcoming treatments are timed perfectly so that my birthday and Thanksgiving both fall on my off weeks.   Last Thanksgiving was when I first started feeling so poorly that I thought something serious might be wrong.  This one will be a celebration and a true Thanks Giving.

Precious Lord, Jehovah Rapha,
I thank You so much for my good health today and for being able to do the things that I'm meant to do.  I give You all the praise, honor and glory.
I ask today Father for a miracle as Your healing mercies grant Ray more time with his family, more time to love and worship You, more time to be an example of what prayer can do.
Thank You for the miracle You're working in Frank's life as this journey brings him and his family closer to You than ever before.
Father, I ask Your blessings on our nation as we go to the polls tomorrow.  Guide each one of us in making the right decision as we choose which candidates to elect.  
These things I ask in the name of Jesus Christ, the name above all names.
Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment