Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 221 I Am Blessed With Good Health and Favor

Yesterday was weird.  I happily went to the Dr to get unhooked from 50 hours of joy juice then came home and went straight to sleep.  I woke around 2pm, nuked a frozen meal for lunch and back to sleep until 6pm.  Woke, had a half of a cheese sandwich and an apple and was in bed by 8:30 and slept to 7:30 this morning.  I guess that's my body recouping from the onslaught of chemicals.

"Lord, I thank You, that through the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross, I have passed out from under the curse and have entered into the blessings of Abraham whom You blessed in all things - I am blessed with good health and favor."  Galatians 3:13-14

I am blessed with good health and favor.  What an amazing affirmation for me to remember throughout today.  After all, I am fearfully and wonderfully made. 

I have been thinking about decorating for Christmas and have done nothing.  Not sure if I am going to get into the boxes or not.  Everyone is posting pics of their beautiful trees on FB and it makes me want to.  Maybe that will be my goal for today.   After I take Chipper for a Canine Influenza shot.  I don't get flu shots but Chipper does.  Oh Jo.............sometimes I think I have my priorities a little skewed. 

The more I write the more excited I get about this blessed time of year.  It is such a time of love and giving and, I hope, forgiving.   The one thing I never want to do is to carry bad feelings toward anyone throughout the year.  I hope if there is someone in your life that you have distanced yourself from, you will at least send them light and love from your heart to theirs.

Father God, Jehovah Rapha,
Thank You for this special time of year in which we share the joy of the birth of Jesus.  Help us to remember the love He brought into the world and to share that love, not just with friends and relatives but with everyone we come into contact with.
Help us, Father, to release any anger or resentment that we feel toward another.  We can do it by just closing our eyes, picturing them and sending them Your blessings.  Remind us daily to practice love and forgiveness.
Father, we give special thanks for our friend Renee today.  She has finished chemo, surgery, radiation and is cancer free and waiting for healing for her final surgery.  Thank You for blessing her with Your healing mercies.
These things I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, the name above all names.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment