Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 198 God Bless America

Just a quick update  on me..... Monday was an awesome day.  Yesterday not so much but I did get out to vote and run necessary errands and then down for the count.  I'm up today, but not feeling so well.   Probably more couch time but if that's what it takes to get me up and going maybe tomorrow, so be it.

What I want to do this morning is take my focus off cancer and chemo for a bit and talk about  the election.  I know, everyone is so glad it's over.  Most of the people I communicate with voted for the other candidate.  I expected to open emails and fb this morning and see lots of angry rants and defeatist posts.  Not so!

All of my readings were uplifting and encouraging and I'm so proud of everyone.

"The Son still shines."
"God is still on the throne."
"Pray for our leaders."

Then friend Rosemary sent out this Verse for the Day.

"I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people...for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness."      2 Timothy 2:1-2


Precious Lord, Jehovah Rapha,
Thank You for the understanding and guidance you are giving the people of this wonderful nation that still counts You as our Lord and our God.  I ask Your blessings on each leader, that you inspire them to follow Your teachings in each decision they make.
I ask also that You touch each person fighting cancer today, that Your healing spirit move mightily within each one of them, girding them for the fight and that You gird our nation and leaders for the fight to protect our right to follow and worship You.
These things I ask in the name of Jesus Christ, the one true Messiah.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment