Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 205 No Shot!

Huge thank you to everyone who prayed over my bloodwork.  White cells again down but not enough to require a shot.  I'm so grateful because it sets me back a few days and I don't want it interfering with Thanksgiving.

Just a quick note today.  Had reaction to cold again yesterday during infusion and still today.  I'm in flannel pajamas with a big sweater, two pair of socks and periodically I have to put on the big warm gloves.  I have to warm water in my mouth before I can swallow.

My voice and hands and legs are shaky and I'll probably need a full compliment of nausea meds today but I get unhooked from the pump tomorrow and it'll be all uphill from there.

Thank You Jesus for all You do for me and for all of us.  It's all You, all You.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment