Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 123 Praise Report, Yippee!

First of all, Thank You Father, for the good report on artist friend, Hannah Dreiss.  Her second surgery for unterine cancer revealed she's all clear, ready to recuperate and hit the art show circuit again with her husband, Nemo, the artist.

Friend Frank Hoot that we prayed for underwent a procedure yesterday and seems to have handled it well and is resting now.  Father, we know that Your report is the only one that counts and we are believing that the test results are going to be favorable.

And now, a praise report for me.  Yay!  Went back to Dr. P yesterday to have the pump taken off.  I started myself on a probiotic a few days back and the diarrhea that has plagued me for almost three months came to a stop.  So we are postponing the pet scan to see if the number of cancer cells in my blood goes down now that I can retain some nutrients in my body.

On top of that, I started those sneaky little antianxiety pills that are supposed to trick my brain into thinking I am not nauseous.  Let me just say that at this point two chemos ago, I was headed to the emergency room.  At this point last chemo, I was crying to Melanie that I would do no more chemo and she could just stick me in hospice somewhere and let me die.  A little dramatic, I know, but being female and Italian, I just have permission to dramatize sometime.  This round, I am up and lucid.  Only slight nausea and it if gets any worse, then I'll have another little pill, take another healing nap and be up later.  I have not been able to go to church on chemo week so far and my goal this chemo week is to beat the enemy and get to church.  Thank You Jesus.

Precious Lord, Jehovah Rapha,
We know that Your healing spirit, Your mighty hand is at work coming to the  aid of Your children who need You and who call on Your name for help. 
I am asking Your grace and favor on every one fighting this enemy and special blessings on all the prayer partners who intercede daily on our behalf.
We love You so much Father.  We are so grateful to have You in our life.  We would be nothing without You.  Help us, through Your guided healing, to share Your love and spirit with others.  Let us each be a beacon for what can be accomplished only through You.
In the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, the one true Messiah.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment