Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 124 I Feel Good!!

Thank you, Dr. P.  Thank you Prayer Buddies.  Thank you Church.  Thank you Friends.  Most of all, thank You, Precious Jesus.  I am so excited, I can hardly express what a relief this is.   Dr. P's brain tricking pills worked.  It's such a relief to know that if the nausea comes back, just a little pill, a nice nap,  and I can handle it.  No more crying, no more wanting to just croak and be done with it all.   Oh my gosh, I'm such a drama queen sometime.  I can laugh about it now, but it wasn't so funny before. 

My sweet daughter is taking a break and going with her hubby to the bay for the weekend so she has allerted all these people to check on me.   I'm ashamed to think what I've put my daughter through during this.  Poor baby.  Not like she doesn't have enough on her plate without having a whiney mommy to worry about.  Bless her Lord with a quiet, relaxing and rejuvenating weekend.

I'm excited to go to church tomorrow.  This will be my first "chemo week" that I've been able to go to church.  So far, Sunday has been just another day of recovery.  I am planning a lunch out this week.  For exercise, a trip around a store.  Not sure which one but it has to be one with grocery buggies to lean on so I'll have more staying time.   If Michael's is open, then that's where I'm headed.   I know I can walk for at least an hour there.  Between the art department and cake decorating departments, I may have to make two trips.  I also think I'm feeling good enough to paint some today.  God is so good and I'm so grateful.

For I am the Lord, Your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, "Do not frear, I will help you."  Isaiah 41:13

Precious Lord,
In humblest gratitiude I thank You for every blessing you've given me.  Only You, Father, can guide the hand of the earthly healers to do the work that you began in Heaven and entrusted to them.
I thank You, Father, for my doctors, my friends, my Church family, and everyone who has invested their time and energy in praying for me.  Father, I ask that You bless them each one many many times over and that those prayers for healing and blessings flow through me and out to reach others in need.
Thank You for Your healing spirit moving mightily among each and every one of us fighting this hated disease. 
We love You, Lord.  We love You.
In Jesus' precious name, the name above sickness, the name above pain, the name above cancer, the name above all names.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment