Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 142 Short.............

I had high hopes for a good painting day but draggy and nausea back.  I just wanted to post a couple of things before I take some meds and head back to bed.

First is a praise report.  Friend Sue wrote that her stepson, Carlton, who we prayed for in early days of this blog was just back from MDA for his second checkup since finishing chemo.  Cancer free again and doesn't go back until January.

We've prayed for my friend Linda several times in the last few weeks.  I'm really not free to go into details of her case but she went in for a two day stay at the hospital for a procedure that resulted in more surgeries and a two week stay.  She went home last week and is now back in the hospital.  Please hold her in your prayers today for a complete recovery.

Prayers are yours today, dear friends.  Back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment