Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 149 PRAISE REPORT !!

What an awesome day yesterday was.   First of all, friend Renee who we've prayed for many times posted that she went for her first postop checkup and was declared Cancer Free!  Praise God!  Next step is radiation to take care of any little rogue cells floating around in her system.

Secondly, I met with Dr. Popatia yesterday about the same time that Renee was meeting with her doctor.  Blood work showed that the cancer cells have come down 1.3 points to 9.2.  Liver enzymes were down.  And the Petscan showed no evidence of cancer anywhere in my body from brain down through all the organs.  Praise God!  I don't know which of us was more excited.  Since I handled the last lower dosage of the oxilliplatin so much better than in the past, Dr. P  kept this week's dosage at the same level.  I went in for infusion and immediately fell asleep for the next 2 1/2 hours.  Went home, ate healthy, and slept for another 3 hours.  Wow, those must have been really healing naps.
Day 2 of Joy Juice and I'm doing well.  I think I will consider myself cancer free when the bloodwork shows the cell level at 3 which is normal.  So, that is what I'm praying for and working toward.   I had even gained one lb.  First time in my life I've been excited to see the scale go up.

I saw on last night's news the story about the young volley ball player at Memorial High that was diagnosed with lymphoma in April and is back with a fuzz of hair and on the volley ball court playing her same great game.   God is good..........all the time.  Still praying for friend Frank that he can take some more treatments to help defeat the cancer he is fighting now.  The prognosis only belongs to doctors if you don't give God a chance to show up with His own prognosis. 

I was reading through Bill Henderson's book this morning on defeating cancer naturally.  I disagree with his recommendation not to take chemo, but the rest of the book has lots of incredible info.  I followed the dietary and supplemental protocol fairly closely for 4 weeks prior to surgery.  I think it had a huge effect on the success of the surgery as well as getting my cholesterol level down to 88.  My cardiologist was in shock and could hardly believe I had achieved that without meds.  Now that the nausea is at a more manageable level and since starting probiotics the diarrhea is greatly reduced, I think I can tolerate the best foods and supplements for me again.   To read up  on Bill Henderson, go to www.beating-cancer-gently.com

Precious Lord, Jehovah Rapha,
Thank You infinitely for the good reports that are coming through every day.  We are so blessed to be a part of Your kingdom, your cherished children that You love in a way we'll never truly understand.  We love you too, Father.
Lord, I ask today that every cancer warrior out there takes a proactive part in their victory over this disease.  Let them look to You first, and then to the medical community and then to the naturopathic community to help them stay their healthiest through the journey.  You have already given us all the information we need to know.  We just need to be diligent in studying, affirming, praying and giving thanks for every single day, regardless of what happens that day.
We thank You Father for another great and glorious day.  Thank You for my prayer buddies that pray daily for You and for all the warriors fighting this hated enemy.  Bless each and every one many times over for every prayer they have sent up for others.
These things I ask in the name of Jesus Christ, the one true Messiah.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment