Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 155 Rescued

Yesterday was another day down with meds............. but today is another story!  Thank You Jesus. 
A little energy is creeping back into my body, I feel hopeful for a productive day.  My plans are to wire paintings and ship to a collector in Arizona and my gallery in San Antonio.  Then I'll start the large commission I planned to start yesterday and start another commission order that came in yesterday.  God is so good to me.  One source of my income was eliminated and He replaced it with commission after commission after commission.  Only You, Father, could do that.  It is written that when a door is closed another one opens and He opened that one for me.

It is just another confirmation that He is taking care of me. 

" Because you love me," says the Lord, "I will rescue you; I will protect you for you acknowledge my name.  You will call on my name and I will answer you; I will be with you in time of trouble, I will deliver you and honor you.  With long life will I satisfy you and show you my salvation."  Psalm 91:14-16

I hope you'll forgive my personalizing  but this is my verse and I want to feel like God is speaking directly to me when I read or recited it.  When I read these verses, I know that I am healed, and long life and my salvation are secure.

Do you have a verse that speaks to you the way this one does to me?  If not, please borrow mine or search and read until you find the one that you are sure God placed there just for you.  If nothing else, read Psalm 91 over and over until it soaks into your soul and calms any fears you have.

Precious Father, Jehovah Rapha,
Thank You for Your words of comfort.  Thank You Father for the knowledge that You are with me whatever I'm going through and that my salvation is secure.
Father, I ask today that You extend the same comfort and security that I feel to each and every other person out there dealing with this enemy.  Let them know that if they acknowledge Your name, you will honor and deliver them. 
Thank You, Lord, for everything you do for each of these cancer warriors, granting them victory so complete that they never have to deal with this enemy again.
These things I ask in the name of Jesus Christ, the name above cancer, the name above fear, the name above pain, the name above all names.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment