Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 156 Moving Mountains

Yesterday didn't go exactly as planned.  Joy Juice showed up and showed out about 10am.  I got one box shipped and then a minor meltdown.  It's been a few weeks since I've had a cry over this but it made me feel better to cry while I gritted my teeth and chewed out nausea and weakness.  I'm sick of it.

So what comes along today?  My daughter sent me Joel Osteen's word for the day.  In it, he says the following:

"Instead of talking to God about how big your problems are, talk to your problems about how big your God is."

Okay, I did that.  Yesterday and today.  My God is bigger than nausea.  My God is bigger than weakness and malaise.  My God is certainly bigger than cancer.  He is in the miracle business and performs them daily.  My miracle I'm expecting today is a productive day, a day in which what I planned for Monday and Tuesday finally gets done.  I can do it, in Jesus'  name, knowing that God has my back today and I am walking in His favor and grace. 

Precious Lord, Jehovah Rapha,
I feel like a warrior today.  I am speaking to my mountains and sending them into the sea, in Jesus' name.  Today is a day of joy, of favor, and of productivity.  I can do all things through God who strenthens me.   Today, Father, I am believing for the strength and endurance to accomplish what I need  to.  With You, I can do it.  In the name of Jesus Christ, I banish all negative influences to the sea along with any other mountain standing in my way. 
Only through You, Lord, can I accomplish the impossible.
Thank You, Father.  Thank You.   It's all You.
In Jesus' precious name, the name above all names, the one true Messiah.
Amen

1 comment:

  1. So profound! Wrote Joel's words on my bathroom mirror...God is good!

    ReplyDelete