Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 256 Moving On

I'm so excited to relate that I went to Body Designer for 30 minutes on the machines yesterday.   Wasn't sure I could last that long and had Kathie start me out at a very low level.  Well, I lasted the 30 minutes easily and before my time was up, I was way up on the level of intensity.  That tells me that I'm going to be back to normal much sooner than I expected.  I have another appointment for tomorrow and I'm going to speed things up even more.  Thank You Father.

Today I need to clean house .............. not gonna happen.  I've aired out the studio and need to start some more paintings to replace the sold ones in my galleries.  I haven't painted since right before Christmas and I'm itching to get back to work and today is the day.  Thank You again, Father. 

Isn't the body an amazing and resiliant creation?!  To have poured chemicals that were so strong they can't even be touched into my body for six months and in just three weeks out I am starting to recover.   There can be no doubt that we were created by a Master Mind with the most intricate wiring and the ability to heal encoded in our dna.  Praise God.

"Forgetting what is behind, and straining toward what is ahead, I press on..."
Phillipians 3:13

I have been diligent to keep AA foods in my diet.  I juiced yesterday and loved every sip of my apple/carrot/purple grape juice.  Adding a little crushed ice makes it doubly refreshing.  I'll do that again today.   The fridge froze while I was in Colorado and it's thawing and being repaired today so everything is on the counter and no room to fix the flax seed/cottage cheese smoothie.  I'll probably have to buy new cottage cheese after setting out for several hours at room temp but that's okay.  Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be back on that program as well.
To find out more about the flax seed oil, go to www.beating-cancer-gently.com .

Blessed Father, Jehovah Rapha,
Thank You for another day to enjoy life here on this earth that You created.  Thank You for the crisp air, the sunshine and the gentle breezes.  Thank You for another day in which to praise and honor You.
Thank You Father for the amazing creations that are our bodies, for the healing properties that You made part of them, and for the intelligence You imparted to the researchers and doctors to fight this hated enemy.  I ask that You continue to impart that understanding until a solution is found that will blast cancer to oblivion, never to be seen or felt or experienced again.  
These things I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, the one true Messiah.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment