Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 276 MIA

I know, I've been missing in action but you all have not been far from my thoughts.  I had a house guest, my cousin from Atlanta, and we spent hours and hours talking and, of course, eating plus a day trip to Galveston.  She left yesterday and I miss her already.  Good time.

I realized how hard it is to eat right, exercise and take supplements when my routine is broken.  I don't know if that means I'm not as committed as I should be to doing the right thing or if I was just excited to be out of the routine for a few days.  Probably the latter.  Now I'm ready to get back on track.  So that means AA foods, exercise, rest and paint.

So many of my favorite art festivals are coming up and I am just not sure what to do.   I feel really good, praise God, but my strength is not where it needs to be.  I hate to plan and paint for a show and then realize that I'm not able to do what I need to do.   I just don't know.  I'll have to pray about it.  I guess I'll know when I'm ready and not to push things.  Besides, I have testing coming up again next month so I guess I should get through that before I plan much.

Well, that was almost a defeatist statement, wasn't it?   I feel so good that I know I am healed but somewhere in the back of my mind is the thought that ........ maybe ...........   Well, you know what that thought is.  I don't want to give it power by giving it voice.   Neuropathy still hanging on but the other good news is that with last shampoo just a very small hair loss.  Finally!  I think that means it's done falling out and should start growing back in.  I'll be so glad because I'm tired of just slicking it back to cover up the sparse spots.  Although, it has made getting ready a fast routine. 

I'm excited and ready for a beautiful and busy day today.  I hope the same for everyone reading this today.

Precious Lord, Jehovah Rapha,
Thank You for this beautiful day.  I am so grateful to be counted one of Your children and blessed by the grace of just knowing You.
I ask today Your healing blessings on my daughter Melanie as she copes with a bad foot.  Please touch her and heal her from all pain and inflamation.
I ask that You take away the nausea from friends Lisa and Sharon as they continue their chemo treatments.  Prepare their bodies to accept the meds and pinpoint those meds to do the work that they're intended to do with perfect results.
Thank You Father for all Your blessings.  It's all You.
In the name of Jesus Christ, the name above pain, the name above cancer, the name above all names.
Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment