Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 267 I FEEL GOOD!

I feel like doing a James Brown jig and bursting into song because for the fourth day in a row, I feel good.  This is so exciting.  Nausea is gone and after healing prayer at church yesterday, I know that the neuropathy is leaving.   Actually my feet are feeling more normal.  Not yet on my fingers but that is coming, I'm sure of it. 

It would be wonderful to be healed instantly like Jesus did with the centurion's servant when He didn't even need to be present to heal the servant.  But there is also the lesson of waiting when Jesus waited three days to heal Lazarus and raise him from the dead.  It reminds that it is all in God's time and His timing is not necessarily what I would like it to be.  Regardless, I am grateful for each little nerve that regenerates to restore normal feeling to my hands and feet.  Thank You Father.

Pastor RO reminded us yesterday to be specific in our prayers.  I sometimes am and then seem to revert to generalities in my prayers.  For those of you who pray with me daily, I am asking you to be specific as well in your requests.   Precious Sadie and her family are moving into the Ronald McDonald House and she is scheduled for an MRI today.  Planned treatment for brain cancer at this point at St. Jude's for her is 5 1/2 weeks of chemo/radiation.   Friend Lisa has not started chemo yet for multiple myeloma due to several glitches.   Let's pray those glitches out of the way today.

Precious Father, Jehovah Rapha,
You are the God of miracles and we give You all the praise, honor and glory for the miracles that You continue to perform every single day.
Today, Father, we ask Your healing hand be present as Sadie undergoes an MRI.  We ask Your guiding hand be on the medical staff that is charged with her healing.  Let the chemo and radiation pinpoint every deadly cancer cell and blast them into oblivion so that she may emerge an example of Your loving compassion.
We ask today Father that You remove every roadblock that might delay Lisa's chemotherapy treatments so that she can start on the road to healing and recovery and that those treatments be amazingly effective so that she can continue to do Your work.
Father, it is all in Your hands.  It's all You, Lord, all You.
We ask these things in the name of Jesus Christ, the name above brain cancer, the name above multiple myeloma, the name above all names.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment