Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 14 Something Good is About to Happen

I went to church this morning and how wonderful to spend that time with my precious church family.  We shared Communion and then this "going home song."  I sang it all the way home, all through the house, all around the back yard with my boy Chipper and I'm still singing it.  My apologies to the neighbors because I know my singing voice isn't memorable.  Well, it may be memorable but not in a good way.  But, you know what, Jesus doesn't care.  He just loves that I love Him and praise Him.

Sing it with me:

I have learned in all that happens, just to praise Him.
For I know He's working all things for my good.
Every tear I shed is worth all the investment
For I know He'll see me through, He said He would.
He has promised eye and ear can hardly fathom
All the things He has in store for those who pray.
I just feel like something good is about to happen
And brother, this could be that very day.

I just feel like something good is about to happen.
I just feel like something good is on its way.
He has promised that He'd open all of Heaven,
And, Brother, it could happen any day.
When God's people humble themselves to call on Jesus,
And look to Heaven, expecting as they pray,
I just feel like something good is about to happen
And brother, it could be
Sister, it could be
Brother it could be this very day.


Pastor RO's Gold Nugget:  "If anything can go right, it will go right.  If anything good can happen, it will happen to me."
I just feel so blessed that God has given me the strength and fortitude to not sit back and be a victim but to go forward, to stand on His word and His promises and know that I am honoring Him through this journey.

Today I'm asking that you hold the Ray Herzog family in prayer.  Cancer doesn't only effect the victim, but it effects the entire family.  Ray is dealing with diabetes and lung cancer at the same time.  His wife Bernice and daughter Bea are his primary caregivers and both are exhausted.  Please ask that God wraps His loving arms around them and restores their strength, hope and energy as they work to fight this ugly disease.

Thank You God for another day in which to praise You and to honor You and to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment